Monday, April 30, 2012

Replacing, buying, fixing

I make lists for everything.. and Michael and I were talking about things we needed for our home.  Things that need replaced, things we never got around to getting, and things that need fixing.  We decided I would make the lists of all these things!  I love to make these and I actually do them quite regularly.. I tend to organize them by room.  So I'm going to make my list on here!

Living Room:
  1. Hang Pictures - need more frames and hang current ones
  2. Hang Clock  - I want to do something special here
  3. Coffee Table - for some reason we never got one
  4. Another plant? - unsure at the moment
Dining Room:
  1. Table - desperately need a new one.. Max liked to chew on wood when he was a puppy
  2. China cabinet? - have one that was my grandmas.. but maybe it needs a new look?
  3. Center piece? - would like to have fresh flowers
  4. Reorganize bookshelf 

Kitchen:
  1. New appliances - all of them
  2. Shelves by the sink - I want to put my herbs on them 
  3. Floor - we need new tile
Bathroom:
  1. Redo! - I would love to get new fixtures (bath, toilet, sink, mirror)
  2. Floor - Michael thinks we need to replace it
  3. Paint! - I have painted this room at least 3 times now
  4. Exhaust fan - just need a new one
Our Bedroom:
  1.  New bed - we just got this queen bed last March... but we miss our king
  2. Hang things on wall - I hate hanging things so we don't have much on the walls
Ella's Bedroom:
  1. Hang things! - yet again...
  2. Lower her crib - I know I know shoulda been done already
  3. Shelves - put up shelves for her books!
Guest Room:
  1. Bed - as soon as we get a new bed.. that one will go in there
  2. Organize - its as organized as it can be at the moment.. but there is need for improvement
  3. Paint - we have started to paint this room twice now.. only got little squares done 
Basement:
  1. Fix laundry room - I just want there to be dry wall up....
  2. Shampoo carpet - found out that one of our dogs has decided he wants to pee on the carpet.. but since we don't go down there often we didn't know and now need to figure out a lot of things..
  3. Hang things - still...
Outside:
  1. I don't even want to discuss outside.. theres soooo much.... fix the fence.. mess with one of the gardens... new cement driveway and cement in the steps ... plant a lilac bush... weed... new deck... I could go on and on and on and on..
  2. We are not outdoorsy people... or rather.. we don't like to do the work

So there is my list!  I know I can add smaller items to my list... but that seems like it could become WAY to big... so now we just need to figure out what items to accomplish first... suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment