Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday job

Fridays I file at my dads work.  I know it doesn't sound like much... but it kinda is!  I mean there's always at least 3 piles plus folders plus books to do!


One pile I termed 'bills' and they are filled alphabetically.  Takes the longest...  because I have to finish pile two before I can actually finish pile one....


Pile two I call 'jobs' and they are filed numerically from least to greatest. Therefore some 'bills' go with specified 'jobs'


The third pile are papers I can't find the folders for... for some reason files seem to disappear into thin air sometimes... Ok really they are normally in a certain persons office that I try to stay away from.


Actual files show up randomly .. easy


Books..... I don't even know what to say about them.


None the less... I love to do it all because for some reason I love to file. I love to do the mundane work... busy work we called it in school.. it keeps my mind busy and my hands. Plus I get paid.


Do you have any random jobs?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment