Friday, April 13, 2012

Books!

So I love to read!  From time-to-time I will share some of my favorite books.. most likely book series.  And here is my first!  Not necessarily my favorite but one I'm working on!


Series: The Wheel of Time
Author: Robert Jordan
Book One Title: The Eye of the World
Genre: Fantasy

This is book one of I honestly don't know how many.. more than 10 though!  This series I have been reading for several years actually.. and I'm only on book 4.  While I really enjoy reading these books.. they have sooo many main characters that it always takes me a bit to remember their storylines.. which can make it difficult to get back into the next book if it has been awhile.  However, if you love adventure, magic, fighting, and a bit of a love story... then you will enjoy this series!  It is a complicated web of good vs. evil!
Here is the wikipedia on it!

Check it out sometime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment