Thursday, April 12, 2012

Work, Work, Work

Okay.. so I may have like one of the best jobs for me!  I currently work part time at a non-profit as a Co-Director.  The reason I chose here is because I knew we were going to try and have a baby within the next few years.. and we did! I must tell you though.. some days I have nothing to do.. and other days I have no free time.  I work pretty much Monday-Thursday 1230ish-4ish and Friday I file at my dads work with the same hours.  It is great because I have so much free time to spend with miss Ella.

However... today was an inbetween day... I wasn't necessarily busy.. but I had planning to do for our upcoming Volunteer Appreciation Dinner.. so I had to make "certificates" on the computer.. no big deal.  Turns out.. it is pretty dang difficult.. mainly because I'm picky and want it personalized!  Is that really too much to ask?

So after some "hitting" the computer time... I closed for a few minutes to run to get some.. COFFEE!  I may not be a coffee person.. but with no soda.. I'm attempting to become one..





YUM!  But I have a little rant... please people in the drive thru lines do not receive your order and then wait and try to get the employees attention.. for 3 minutes.. just so you can have a little stirring straw... if it is important to you.. then go inside!  It really shouldn't have taken me 15 minutes to get one coffee with only two people in front of me.. actually maybe I'll go inside next time to avoid this situation again!

Loving work now that I have some refreshment!  And I was able to successfully create a certificate on my own!  Now off to the 'nothing to do' part of my short work day!

Have a lovely and coffee filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment