Monday, April 23, 2012

Carolina Chocolate Drops

I've been listening to the Hunger Games soundtrack lately and there is one track that I just love.  It is "Daughter's Lament" by The Carolina Chocolate Drops.  So after doing some research I've decided they are in the running for my new favorite band!

Check out The Carolina Chocolate Drops!  They use old, new, and odd instruments.. but they put it all together and listening to them just makes me smile and want to dance and make music with them! And trust me.. it takes a bit to make me want to do that!  I'm just so impressed with their talent in voice and instruments.  They would be one band I'd get a sitter for if they ever came near here!  The music may not be for everyone.. but I bet everyone will be impressed with how well they perform!

I found this clip today while at work.. thank goodness we are slow today because I couldn't stop watching!

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for other bands or what not!

Enjoy your Monday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment