Sunday, April 22, 2012

Visiting

Today, Ella and I went to visit my sister in Coralville.. the farthest I've been with miss Ella.. a whole 40ish minute drive!  My mom, stepdad, and nephew met us there.

My sister is 34 weeks pregnant and looking it!  It makes me remember when I was pregnant.. almost makes me miss it!  I was a lucky one and had a super easy pregnancy (don't worry delivery made up for it).  I tried to take a picture but she kept catching me :(

We got to see her nursery and it is adorable! It makes me realize Ella is almost 5 months and I still haven't finished hers... but ya know what?  A baby is always changing and therefore the room will always be evolving! 

She has sooo many of everything it is amazing!  A lot of the clothes came from me.. she's having a boy however.. so I'm keeping all the girly stuff.. Yay!  Maybe for the next one?  If we have a next one that is.  The little man is going to be all set up and ready to go!

Then we had lunch!  We ordered in from Gus's in Coralville.  Oh my god they have THE best cheeseburgers!  I crave it all the time!!  Go there if you ever have the chance!!! 

Ella is such a good baby!  And she loves to be around family and I love it!

Now we are home for a bit and then off to my in-laws for family dinner!

Here is a little video from earlier this week ... Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment