Thursday, April 19, 2012

lovely internet

Oh how I love the internet and its endless ideas and opportunities .... So many sites blogs and music to explore!  I remember when we didn't have it... But I prefer to have it........


Unless its not working... Our internet has been down for almost 3 days!! We can't figure out why and the company can't be here for a few days. 


I have things ready to post and I'm anxious to start my 365 love letters but how can I do it when all of it is on my computer and there's no internet??


Yes yes I can use my phone.. go somewhere with WiFi.. use my computer at work.. endless options! However ... Everything is on my computer.. not phone.. and after working and taking care of Ella I don't want to go somewhere just to get on the internet.. plus I don't want to leave my miss Ella!  I was prepared to use my work computer but I got busy today ... and was unable sadly... So here I am on my phone writing this post with it automatically correcting my words.. to words I didn't want.. all because the internet isn't working!


Phew! Apparently I was in need of a little rant.. well I guess honesty doesn't hurt.. does it?


Any qualms lately you'd like to rant about as well?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment: