Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ugh Fridays...

Normally I love Fridays!  However, yesterday was just crazy... as my dad says "when it rains, it pours."

It started out great.. took Ella to the sitters... she is the best :) .. and then I went had lunch with my mom and bought Ella some much needed clothes.. umm size 9months!  that's too big I swear!  Shes only 4.5months.. anyway... we got home and then I found out two things.. well one thing really ..

let's back up for a minute.  My dad went to Spencer, Iowa Thursday evening to pick up my grandma and bring her here for Easter.  Unfortunately, we found my nephew, who lives with my dad, has cellulitis.  This isn't really that contagious.. but my grandma scratches and has a lot of open sores and it made her nervous to be around it.  So that was the first thing..

Ok.. so Friday it was definitely decided my dad would be staying in Spencer for Easter.. then I get a call from my mom that my sister who is almost 32 weeks pregnant that they sent her to Labor and Delivery for observation.  After a few hours they sent her home thank god... but she is 1cm dilated and having contractions on and off.  So.. no Easter with my family, sisters way too early to be in labor and delivery, and then Ella starts sneezing and coughing a little (which has become much more frequent today), and finally... I have a sore throat and the comings of a cold... damn.  So my Friday did not end as well as it started....

THEN.. this happened..


oh how she makes me smile :)

Today... we spent the day in our pajamas and lounged around all day!  Daddy even got home early from work!  Yay!  She had a big smile for him for when he got home! 

Happy Easter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment