Monday, April 16, 2012

One Simple Goal

Michael and I have one simple goal for Ella... at least for now... sleeping in a crib!

We get some grief from people for this but miss Ella.. sleeps in her battery operated swing!  She has since she was a week old!  She currently sleeps about 10hours a night in the swing.  Sometimes the swing is on and sometimes it is not... I love having her sleep in the swing because then she is in our room and I can wake up in the middle of the night and watch her sleep and make sure she's breathing. 

When we move her to her crib.. it'll be in another room!  Oh my.. how will I deal with that? We attempted it last night.. but at the last second I changed my mind. :(  I think I'll be making a bed on the floor in her room while I get used to it.

Why is it so hard?  Just thinking about it makes my chest tighten and my eyes well with tears...

I'll make it though.. maybe tonight it'll go better.

Look how little she looked... her first picture in the swing..


Goal for the week: Ella sleeping in her crib!

 Oh.. my last reason for not wanting her to be in the crib.. she'll pry not sleep for the night for a bit.. I really love having my sleep back!!!!  Oh my miss Ella Grace.. how much I do for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment