Wednesday, October 24, 2012

art work diy :)

 I made picture frames!  It was easy!  Its similar to another project I did once..

you need: wooden frames, white paint (only if you'll be able to see through the material), and any material you can wrap around the frame.. I used patterned duck tape, purple ribbon, pink lace ribbon, multicolored yard, furry yarn, and decorative marbles (glue if you use marbles)

 Don't forget some art work.. this is some of mine from college.. not good but I plan to put Ella's in it when I have some!



 Three of the frames done!  You just wrap and wrap and wrap!   The duct tape was actually the hardest to do.. I'm surprised by this!


Final Product! (I need to hang them still..)




 I just love this picture of Ella.. had to share as well!  Not sure when it was taken though..


No comments:

Post a Comment