Monday, October 8, 2012

wow

I know I've been on vacation and what not.. but I logged on today and saw that my last post was published on Sept. 21!!!  That's like almost 20 days... wth happened!  Well first off.. I apologize! My life had apparently gotten way behind me or ahead of me.. not sure which would best describe it.  I'll think on this and perhaps get back to you.  Anyway.. let me fill you in on some occurrences in my lovely little world!

Allll the way back to September 21 my last post which was a Friday according to my handwritten calendar.. I don't normally post on a weekend due to it being filled with a crazily active 10month old during the day and my wonderful husband in the evening so thats normal...

The next week I did work most the week so I'm sure I thought I'd have ample time to be on here but my boss was gone so I was here longer than normal each day AND we have our biggest fundraiser ALL of October so I've been waaaaayy tied down dealing with the little details on non-profit fundraising!  I actually do love this part but it can be tedious. 

That Thursday, the 28th, I tried to take a nap.. like a major nap during the day since we left that night to drive to Texas... so I had approximately 5 hours to sleep!  Halleluiah that sounds amazing!  That day though.. my body decided that after 1.5 hours it was done.. and laying down for 1hour trying to fall back asleep is just no fun!  So I finalized all packing, dogs, people, house, snacks, and took a shower... we left that night ON TIME!!!!! 7pm we were out the door... Ella fell asleep at around 8ish and woke up briefly around 2am when we stopped for gas and accidentally left the door open so when the gas pump turned off it woke her up.. ya know that loud noise when it 'clicks' off?  clicks is much to quiet of a word but its what it does... so then we had to get a new bottle made (daddy was in the back and I was driving) and low and behold.. I flippin' get pulled over on the Kansas Turnpike... seriously??  I got a warning!  I mean come on.. I shouldn't have gotten pulled over in the first place.. I was only going 8mph over.  So the lovely blue red white flashing lights in my backseat with a backward facing baby in her carseat did not help put her back to sleep.  Luckily she dozed on her own and slept most of the rest of the way.

In Texas at 8:05am!  Went to our nephew's speech who was running for class president of 4th and 5th grade.  He didn't win but man was he good!  I don't recall what we really did that day.. we did go eat at Rudy's BBQ.. delicious.

Saturday.. it rained ALL day.. literally for like 20hours straight... we did nothing

Sunday.. went to Target?  my first little break from miss Ella.. who by the way now has a cough and runny nose.

Monday.. went to the mall which is amazing.  We got Ella a little Mickey Mouse cell phone from the Disney Store.  She loves it.  Unfortunately we also noticed Ella's mouth looking a little white so we took her to an urgent care and she has thrush.... but her lungs sound clear!  Poor baby... meds 4times a day.  Turns out she LOVES the meds.. I mean LOVES.  At night Michael, his brother, father, and 2 nephews went to the Bears vs. Cowboys game and had side line passes too!  They had a blast.

Tuesday.. umm... not sure?  Oh celebrated a bday at a neat place that has bowling/games.  We originally were going to leave tonight, but decided to stay in order to celebrate!

Wednesday.. myself, my mother in law, and my sister in law all went and had a mani/pedi for $30.  it was fun and relaxing.. this was my second little break from Ella... when we got back we basically left. So we left at 5:45pm and got home at 6:45am!  Got a little lost a couple times for some reason.... don't ask.. but still made it in 13hours. 

Thursday.. home!  dogs were a mess.  Took Ella to our doctor due to her cough getting worse and guess what!!  she has bronchitis :(  more meds...

Saturday.. went to a good friends baby shower!  She is due in like 2ish weeks!  Ordered my new phone.  Yes.. I'm getting the new iphone.. idk why but I am....... so less than 4 weeks til I can get rid of this dang thing!!

Sunday.. stayed home with Ella ALLL day and we had a pj day.  it was nice :)

Today!  Finally... phew I'm tired again from everything .. even though we didn't do much.  But if you've ever had a sick child.. then you know how exhausting it can be especially when it gets passed to you!

Oh one more thing... before we left for Texas all my trees were green and full and I came back and they were all empty... the leaves changed colors and dropped in one week.. well my grass now looks pretty.... love fall though!

No comments:

Post a Comment