Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Crazy for missing this?

    I miss being pregnant.
I know I know some people will think I'm crazy, but I had an awesome pregnancy and I enjoyed it.  I mean I enjoyed knowing that a life was growing in me.  At the time, I was like ugh I don't enjoy this but looking back I did!

Now, this doesn't mean I want to have another baby.. meaning I miss being pregnant, but I don't want to be pregnant at this moment.

Something hit me last night, some errant thought, and I realized I missed it.


I miss feeling kicks and movements...
I miss hearing the heartbeat...
I miss seeing ultrasounds...
I just felt like sharing this.

Maybe Ella will have a sibling some day.. 
but that day will not be for at least a few years! 

It was Thanksgiving in these two pictures..
I was 39 weeks and 3 days.. 
I had Ella the following Tuesday evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment