Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My List

Apparently things are wanting to happen all at once in our lives.  We are in need of some things and yet cannot purchase everything at one time... hmmm wishing I was a millionaire!  I thought I'd share some of the things we saving for and of course some that we don't need to save for but I just don't want to do it!  I don't like spending money on some things.. yet in the long run it is better to pay for the upkeep rather than have to buy brand new.

Bedroom sheets and pillowcases
Bedroom Pillows
Truck needs maintenance work.. flushing systems or something
New glasses for Michael and annual appointment
All three of us need to go to the dentist
Living room area rug (dogs...)
Dishwasher
Fence in backyard
Dining room table (we did get rid of our old one, but are using someones til we find one we like)
Ellas bday  :)
Christmas

This doesn't seem like much but say each of them will cost a few hundred dollars and it can add up quick!  So we will just have to 'buckle down' and get them all done.. eventually...

have a good middle of the work week day!

No comments:

Post a Comment