Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My First DIY!

My Project for Miss Ellas Room!

I started this project awhile ago... I got the idea from 
Check out her blog!  It has great ideas for diy, recipes, and sooo much more!



So in doing this project over too long of time.. I forgot to take pictures of the same parts!  You'll understand though!

First you need your materials..

A Letter.. mines wood
Yarn of any color



Then wrap the yarn around the letter until you've used all of it or you decide its enough..

'E' is my first letter.. and it was hard!  I figured it out by the time I got to the 'A' though



I decided it is easiest to go around the letter in one direction first (up/down) and then go back going the opposite direction (side/side)..
(note: for 'E' I did not do what I suggested)

And the final project was completed .. but took about 2-3 weeks to hang :)



I'm considering redoing the 'E'

The canvas of pictures below is what we bought when we had Ella's newborn pictures taken!  I love it! 

Maybe one day I'll show off her room :)


1 comment: