Wednesday, October 31, 2012

random thoughts

My mind is blank the past few days.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe I'm just tired.. and I am tired but really tired.  I think i've been napping too much.  Since Ella has been taking naps in her crib and they last for 1 -1.5 hours so I've been resting too.  I don't know though.. I think the real reason my mind has been blank is because it's almost November and boy is it going to be busy.......
Heres a mini schedule of my next 30ish days...

Today: Halloween!  Ellas first so dressing up and family is coming over
Tomorrow: work and nails
Friday: move my sister to out of town and rehearsal dinner
Saturday: wedding all day :)
Nov. 7-25: boss gone so I am here most of the day m-f :(
Nov. 10: grandma is here!
Nov. 11: 2 nephews getting baptized
Nov. 12: grandma appt in Rochester.. gone all day
Nov. 17-18: in kc visiting friends.. first time without ella :/
Nov. 22: Tday!
Nov. 29: Ella turns 1!!!
Dec. 1: Ella party!

After that it probably will not die down due to Christmas being right around the corner.. oh my!  When I look at it in this way.. it doesn't look like much.. but I'll be working about 30hours a week.. compared to my normal 15-20.. so I won't have as much time with my ella as normal.  I'll get over it though.  And I'm sure it'll fly by!

Speaking of flying by.. I cannot believe ella is 11 months!  I don't know where the time went!  It amazes me.. I remember thinking this when I was pregnant and perhaps since then as well.. but some days just seem to draaaaagg.. whether I'm with ella or not.. but then all of a sudden a whole week, month, and now almost year has gone by!  I cannot believe it!!

So with all this stuff coming up.. I can't think about anything else... and sometimes thinking about it all gives me a headache (so to speak).. therefore my mind goes blank.

All I know at this moment is I cannot wait to see my Ella and put her in her adorable costume!  Pictures to come!

Oh and I get my new phone today!!!! WOOHOO!  I'll have to post a picture of what I've put up with for the past month..

Happy Wednesday!!   Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment