Monday, July 9, 2012

life and all that goes with it

life.  how it goes so fast.  i swear it had only been a day since i'd last was on here.. yet i look and its been almost 5 days!  and before that ... lets just say life has gotten in the way..

i can't believe its july and not only that... we are almost a third of the way through!  june was so packed and the beginning of july was much the same!

between family visiting on both sides... michaels vacation... me working more... appointments... day trips for just mom... chores... and the holiday... and more family... and more family...

you get the picture.  and with all this going on i was growing restless.  i really needed time to soak everything in, to enjoy my life, my baby, my husband, my dogs... i needed time to just be at home with my world.  luckily i was able to and just in time too due to my boss being on vacation until.. august 1!  I'll be the only one here until then so i'll be working more yet again.  in fact.. today i'm at work from 10-6!  i know i know.. thats not a bad day.. not even a long one for most people but for me it is.. need a reminder of my normal days? In fact.. I had that coffee again today! and it was so hard leaving my baby today... you see shes teething :) and she was tired and all she wanted was mommy... and all she was gonna get is daddy (which he is the best).  so for the first time that i know of.. she cried as i left.. and i could hear her cry outside :(  broke my heart........ worst still.. im not gonna be home until almost 630!!!!

oh sad day but its life.  its fast and it gets in the way.

while im at work however.. i've been making a list :)  i do love lists and apparently i love to mumble on with my posts... sorry.. but hey you read this and you know exactly how i talk and have a conversation! you just cant here the inflections in my tone.. ooh that was a good word i believe.

anyway.. my list for today/week/month... its just a list and i may not explain everything on it and i may end up writing about all of them.. until i decide what just take a look!

  • budget
  • books
  • phone
  • pictures
  • house/deck/vaca
  • picasa
  • beginning month stuff
  • max
  • exercise
  • goodwill
  • baby food
  • ella sleeping
  • menu for ella
  • menu for us
  • portion plates?
  • bees
  • summer cleaning
  • files at home and work
  • box for old cards?
  • picture frames for ella room
  • picture frames for living room
  • hot glue gun?
phew!  that didn't look like that big of a list on paper.. but the bullet marks make it look big to me! ha!  anyway... maybe i'll cross them off as i get them done!  it is my favorite thing to do.. i even put things on my lists that i've already done just to cross them off so it looks like i accomplished something!

enjoy this lovely monday! wish i was here.. dont know where it is but sure looks peaceful to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment