Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu!

I need a menu for the week in order to figure out what to buy for food for both Ella and us.  I decided I'd do Ellas first.  We decided we were going to start out next week with adding a snack twice a day.. just a little snack.  I'm kinda hoping it will get her to be in more of a routine with food and naps for the day.  We shall see!  Also.. she still eats a lot from the bottle of formula and our doctor said we should start cutting it back.. ergo.. more food!  She loves food so yea it should work.  Generally speaking I try to batch cook.. so her meals look rather repetitious.  I give her new foods in the morning and I tried to split it up so she gets 2 servings of veggies a day rather than one bigger serving.  As she gets older I'll add more foods and rearrange some things as needed.. I'm only doing a couple weeks at a time.  Hopefully this helps me be more consistent!  They are a little light so I apologize but you get the idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment