Monday, July 16, 2012

my lovely phone

My phone is wonderfully horrid.  A couple months ago.. maybe April or may.. I lost all my pictures. I mean ALL my pictures. Every picture of ella I had ever taken gone. Why? No idea. However... I'm gonna talk a little techy... On one of my screens I have my photos on it as a widget. I click on it and all my pics come up OR I can scroll thru the pics without actually opening it by sliding thru them one by one.. still with me? So I have one widget with two ways of using it.
Well when I lost all my pictures ... I opened the widget and there wasnt anything there. Folders empty everywhere. Curiously though all my customer settings were still intact .. my screen is still ellas first picture etc. So I go back to the widget and open it.. yep still no pics. So I try to look thru them the other way...low and behold.. they are there! How? No idea. Where? No clue. By dang it theyre there! So I go to Verizon the next day to say hey my pics are here find them. Blah blah blah they can't. So I never take the widget down in case I lose them even more so.. if u get what I'm saying.

Fast forward 24 hours.. my phone restarts randomly on its own.. and what happened!? ALL my pictures are back!!! Yay! I instantly email them to myself ... Fyi Droid and macs not compatible. But I have a dell at work so I find the pics and put them on it and upload to shutterfly! Phew!

For the next couple months I email myself all the pictures to myself daily. With my 365 love letters it makes it kinda simpler.

Two weeks ago.. I start to organize my pics to my mac from email.. and randomly a couple weeks prior my pics stop coming? Like there attached to the email but you open it and it says cannot open no file. Really? So now I'm uploading all 1200 pics to Picasa from my phone.. 20 at a time cuz my phone can't handle more. My reason for this post other than to rant? I am immensely behind on my 365 love letters and I feel an explanation is in order and it come down to my stupid phone. So mental note Liz... Stop taking pictures with your phone! rand

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment