Saturday, July 14, 2012

lovely night

Today started out so great! Ella was in a good mood. Mike went on a poker run? A motorcycles ride.

We went to papas and went to pick up a car for my sister and we drove my car.. so in the backseat was ella and my sister and my niece peyton.. ella was great until we were on our way back to my dads.  I don't know what happened but all of a sudden she was hysterically screaming.  She was tired basically. And you know the babies that will scream and cry themselves to sleep? Well ella is not one of them.. she's the I'm going to scream until I throw up! And throw up she did.. in her car seat.. all over her the seat and my sister. And did she stop? Oh no! She kept screaming until I pulled over and took her out.  Even then she wouldn't calm down. My sister ended up driving while I sat in the back with an inconsolable ella. Wow! Needless to say she was pretty much miss grumpy fussy pants until she went to bed 20minutes ago.. Phew!
Now it is a lovely night because I have a respite of a tired little girl .. but I still go in and look at her and watch her sleep and silently hope she will sleep good but at the same time wake up so I can hold her and rock her back to sleep :-)

Enjoy the weekend!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment