Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Taco Night!

We had tacos the other night.. and tacos is one of our favorites!  Michael will eat anything Mexican and I just go along for the ride...
except tacos.  I make the tacos here and I learned from my stepdad.  So here is how I make my tacos...

Ingredients:
                  ground beef 
                  spices
                  refried beans
                  cheese
                  taco sauce
                  shells



Seasoning Salt; Chipotle Pepper; Crushed Red Pepper; Cayenne Pepper; Chili Powder; Smoked Paprika; Salt; Pepper
(the smoked paprika and chipotle pepper add a nice spicyness to it)


How to:
Brown the meat with the spices in a skillet!  Add as much of each spice as you want.. I add a lot of chili powder and seasoning salt.



In a sauce pan put the refried beans and top with some cheese and taco sauce.  Keep it on low to medium until starts to melt.  Stir it all up and keep it warm.






Warm the tortilla shells on the burners for a few seconds each side.

Then put it all together.. first the beans, then meat, then cheese, and any veggies you want!




It is yummy!   Add a side of a margarita and you are all set!!!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment