Sunday, May 20, 2012

My name is Fresco

Hi!

I'm Fresco!  I'm a pure bred toy fox terrier and I love to run, jump, and bark!  My favorite thing is to chase the squirrels in the yard!  I swear they tease me on purpose.  Why else would they shake their little bushy tails at me!!  I'll get one some day!  I also like to chase dogs, cats, birds, leaves, people, children, balls, toys, and bugs!  Anything that moves I know I can catch! 

I can jump higher than the door handle and if my mommy and daddy aren't careful I will scamper out the door to find something outside to chase!  I've done it a couple times and man was it fun!  Although I kinda got in trouble when they saw me.. it's not like I was lost, but they did find me even when I woulda came right back.. after I caught everything I could see! It was fun!  I did it once when mommy had a big belly.. before the noisy little human came along.. and she had to walk all around and man did she look tired by the time I decided to come to her!  Then I did it again just a few days ago and this time mommy didn't have a voice!  I felt bad for her so I came when she whistled..

I love my mommy and daddy and the little human also!  They let me snuggle up next to them every night!  My favorite is mommy because daddy moves too much.  I really like it when they rub my belly!  I like to fall asleep like that too! 

My big brother Max is fun sometimes too.  He lets me pull on his ears and nose and fur!  He doesn't like to play too often though.. but when it's nice out I can stay outside for soooooo long!!!  Then I can chase and catch those squirrels who tease me!  One time I did catch a bug!  It was crawling on the deck and I went and smelled it and licked it right up!  ... and everyone says I'll never catch anything!  Ha! I showed them!

Ok.  Time to go bark at the neighbors dog.. and their neighbors dogs.. and the other neighbors dog and anyone walking or driving down the street! 

Love Fresco 

PS  Mommy and daddy call me Little Buddy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment