Friday, May 18, 2012

my little fun toy!


Have you ever had the privilege of using a rubber band ball?  Well I knew they existed, yet I never used one before.  So when I went to Office Max yesterday to get some paper and envelopes for work.. I also got this!  ... we did need rubber bands... 

And oh my gosh.. I have probably spent a combined total of 1 hour of my day playing with this dang thing!  

It is just too entertaining.. reminded me of being in school...  playing with random things to avoid paying attention or doing homework.  Except now its avoiding doing mid month things and writing a couple articles for our newsletter...  

I'm debating going back to the store today to get a couple more for home!  haha

Ok no I won't do that due to miss Ella being able to swallow them... but I'll enjoy it while I'm at work until it is gone!  

So excited for the weekend!  Hopefully my horrible icky cold thing will be gone by Monday!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment