Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lovely May

Normally, I love May!  My favorite flowers.. lilacs are out and smelling wonderful!  This year they bloomed early so I've been lucky enough to enjoy it for awhile now!  

On the other hand... it is has been a rather stressful month!  It started off with a crazy May 1.. check it!
and it seemed to have slowed down a bit because we were home at least.. but then...

Starting with May 4.. Ella started to get a cold.. so grumpy little girl :(

Then we had our 4 year anniversary... which we didn't get to celebrate due to miss Ella's nasty cough..

On the 14th Ella was better!  Yay!! Unfortunately.. I came down with it.. and now I have no voice :(  which has made me not want to speak out loud but on here as well.. I kinda thought.. hey if I'm not supposed to speak then maybe I shouldn't speak to ANYONE.. well turns out I like to talk.. 

So Ella's cold last from the 4th til the 14th.. 10 days.. I can do this... until she started coughing again today :(

On a happy note!  She started to eat last week!  She had some brown rice cereal and LOVED it!  This week we added oatmeal!!!  

I made it all myself!  I bought the Baby Bullet and used it with all its glory!  I ground the rice myself and then cooked it and blended it and then fed it to miss Ella!  I did the same with the oatmeal!  It was easy!  So I may have used the Baby Bullet to make everything.. but I actually these recipes!  This book is AMAZING!  I am so excited to use the recipes in here!  I bought it when I was still pregnant.. but I know a few other people who love it too!  Check it out!
 
  Here's to the rest of May being exciting!The Best Homemade Baby Food on the Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment