Wednesday, May 23, 2012

allergies?

I went to the doctor due to my cold and cough that will not go away! I saw yet another doctor... not my normal one. This one said a few surprisingly things...


1 - I have an ear infection... Weird since they haven't bothered me.

2 - I have an allergy! Really? I have never had allergies in my life. How is it possible?

3 - I may have asthma! Now this is just crazy..


You would think I'd have found one of these out in my 25 years... I am refusing to admit the doctor is right. I don't think my throat and chest would've gotten this bad if the doctor I saw last week had given me meds! If I had seen my normal doctor I would've been fine. 


So now I'm taking the zpak, zyrtec, and an inhaler! Isn't this crazy? Now I think if I don't believe I have allergies and such then maybe I should stop taking the pill and inhaler.. but I want to feel better so I'm going to take it.


I plan to make tacos tonight! I use my own spices... Maybe I'll share the recipe! I just need to remember to do it...

Yay for hump day!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment