Tuesday, June 19, 2012

long week

What a week! With michaels family from Texas here and my grandma here from Spencer... We haven't had a chance to slow down! All the while miss ella seems to still have some cold bug or something... Doctor said may be allergies.  Seriously? Already? Isn't she too young for that! I don't have pictures unfortunately but let's recap.
Thursday - dinner with his fam at cranky hanks.. delicious but ella was also cranky..
Friday - dinner with my fam. Ella was really good. However refused bed and screamed for almost an hour due to over tiredness.
Saturday - out with my dad grandma sister and niece. Went to Walmart menards. Hyvee. Wendys. Starbucks. Then I think dinner with them also. Yes. Papa murphys.
Sunday - fathers day :) Michael had to work but we went to my dads and my sister dad and us went to menards again. And other places. Then fam dinner with Mikes fam at his parents. Mexican. Delicious. However they don't have ac. So HOT. Ella and I had to leave early since she couldn't cool down :(
Monday - while I worked 10-2 mike and ella went to lunch with his fam at hyvee. Then his nephew ella and him went to Walmart. I got home and after a couple hours went back to my dads and my sister dad grandma brother in law and new nephew went to Walmart to finally buy patio furniture. They only had 2/3 that dad wanted. Ella was way hot again. Went home and was good. Today - stayed home until 615! Then met dad sister niece grandma at home depot. Bought more patio furniture. Then dads to eat and put stuff together...

So since Thursday ... Ella went to bed on time twice!

Here's hoping to a slower rest of week!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment