Monday, June 4, 2012

Ella and Daddy

It all started when Ella was first born.. she had Michael wrapped around her tiny, yet long fingers from the start.  It has only increased as she has gotten older and bigger.. now her fingers have rolls!

A couple days ago.. maybe 5 days.  Something happened... 
Ella started to get very very unhappy whenever daddy had her and mommy wasn't around. And I mean very very unhappy.. I've said it before and I'll say it again... Ella doesn't whine or whimper when shes not happy.. she is either happy or not.. therefore.. shes either screaming at the top of her lungs or smiling!  So if daddy is holding her and playing and I run to the kitchen or bathroom or laundry or leave the house all I hear is her screaming and screaming!

I feel bad for Michael because I can tell it hurts him.  It especially hurt one evening when both dogs wanted to be by me too.  At first we thought it was just a bad day and then it was a long day and she didn't get to see mommy much due to work... but then it kept happening.. 

I felt really bad and I was getting irritated because then I had no break.. and you know.. everyone needs a break and all I wanted to do was shower or cook dinner!  Finally we figured out something that kinda worked.. we put her in her jumpy thing and would watch mommy cook while jumping with her jumping and daddy could be there watching and jumping too!  And mommy could even walk away for a few minutes while she jumped!  (Let me tell you.. jumping is hard work!  I was tired and sweating after jumping for like 10 minutes! phew!)

But it never lasted long.. :( 
And daddy still couldn't play with her without her being able to see me.....
this got old pretty fast.. don't get me wrong!  I love being with her... but man I cannot be with her every second of the day.. I get tired!

Finally!  We figured it out!  We started giving her solid food.. brown rice.. late afternoon early evening.  We decided we'd just move up the time!  She's been eating between 330-5 now about 2Tbl of brown rice for maybe 2 days and she has been great.  So who knows!  

Maybe she just loves mommy more ;)

Has anyone had this issue or currently having it?  

Lastly... she tried apples today for breakfast!  And LOVED every bite!  A healthy breakfast of pureed gala apples and some diluted pear juice plus a little bottle.  Can you tell shes a little piggy?

Tomorrow we get her 6month pictures taken and the following Tuesday she gets more shots :(

Enjoy this wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment