Wednesday, August 15, 2012

food :)

I am sitting here at work thinking about food.  And I realize.. I am totally craving a lot of food.

Heres a list of my current must haves for food-

McDonalds spicy chicken mcbites with sweet n sour sauce
Wendys spicy chicken nuggets with honey mustard
Blimpies tuna sandwich with smoked cheddar lettuce, mayo, honey mustard on white
Hersheys bar with fritos
Vanilla shake
Nutty bars and Doritos sweet n spicy chips and a pepsi
Chef salad with crunchy croutons
Ritz Bitz cheese and crackers with kit kat bar and a pepsi twist
Cottage cheese and cantaloupe

wow so I pretty much want unhealthy food! Surprise surprise!  oh well.. its not all unhealthy.

Unfortunately we are not having any of that for food this week.. well maybe the salad and cottage cheese...

whats on the menu for us?

Tonight: ham and scalloped potatoes (from a box :( it takes too much time to do potatoes with miss ella)
Tomorrow: curry chicken and rice in the crock pot
Friday: Pasta of some sort
Saturday: out!
Sunday: Family Dinner.. not at our house :)
Monday: Chicken and rice (never made it before :/)
Tuesday: Tacos

I will have to hang on to my cravings for a bit yet... oh but I can still think about them!!

mmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment