Wednesday, September 5, 2012

playing catch up!

Wednesday, September 5 already! I can't believe how fast August went and the first 5 days of September! 

What happened in August?  Ella pulls up on everything and gets another tooth!  She gets many more clothes and toys and cuddling time from mama and dada.  Dada had a coupled extra days off that we got to spend some time together!  We went shopping together and out to dinner together and took naps together!  Mama got busy at work at the end of the month.. I felt like a teacher going back to school.. but I'm not!  I don't know how it worked out that way but it did.  My mom and stepdad moved to a new house in Marion.  My little brother started a new school and my nephew moved back in with his mom.  One sister is about to become a licensed pharmacist!  And her 4month old baby boy is doing great!  My dad kinda started the remodel on one room in his house.  Michael's brother from up north came to visit with his family.  car accident with a deer.  great weekends with friends.  phew.. there was so much more but I don't remember it at the moment.

I didn't forget about my blog.. even though it seemed like it!  No excuses needed but my internet at home isn't always working again.. my phone is just ridiculous.. busy at work.. and man is it hard to keep up with my 9month old baby girl!!  Who by the way is walking along the furniture!! isn't she too young for that??

In thinking of things.. we are getting ready to go to texas at the end of the month for a few days.  Michaels brother has tickets to the bears vs cowboys game.. woohoo?  eh so we are going to go on our first family vacation and I am terrified!  .......... itll be okay but man i'm nervous.  we are going drive there over night.  hopefully miss ella will sleep most of it.  as a plus she has slept thru the night again for the past few nights.  even thru the loud storm last night.

after we get back i'm getting a new phone!!!!  I am BEYOND excited!!  In order to retain the pictures I have and continue taking when I forget my camera... I am texting them to a friend who is emailing them to me.. what a way to go... thank god for mattie!  don't know what i'd do without her.. and not just for sending me pictures :)

in fact.. she was here this past weekend and we went to eat at cibo's in cr.  we've been here a couple times before and let me tell you.. it is delicious!  love the blt pizza.. even though I tend to take the tomatoes off.

Finally I've decided enough is enough... I need to do better with taking care of myself.  Including have time to myself, eating right, drinking right, and thinking about exercising... it is hard to get over this hate of sweating.  i've been doing okay for the past couple days but who knows what will happen! 

I'll be around here more often now hopefully.. things have slowed down a bit at work and we are trying to get the internet working again! Oh and of course.. I reread one book series in like 5days and now have less than 100pgs left in another book.  I'll let you know this one since it isn't my usual and it has intrigued me.

Have a good hump day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment