Monday, September 17, 2012

9month check up and goal

Miss Ella had her 9month check up today with the doctor!  I was expecting no shots... until I asked if she needed a flu shot and he said it would be good... so she got a shot.  she hated it and so did i but it wasn't as bad as the last time.  she goes back in a month for a booster of it.

So here are her stats:
height: 28.5in  =  85%
weight: 21lbs 4oz  =  90%
head: 45 1/4 cm

so she is healthy and doing great!  The dr believes she is just really fair skinned.. hence.. her darker circles under her eyes and across the bridge of her nose and why when it started to get cold last week her scalp got really really dry and a little dry skin on her cheeks.  Be prepared for dry spots during winter months.. i suppose she gets that from me since i get ezcema every winter on my hands and we both have fair skin.. daddy more than me though.

The dr. also said we should let her cry herself back to sleep if she wakes up in the middle of the night... :( 
On a brighter note.. she will be able to have a little pumpkin pie at thanksgiving!!!  Soon after that she'll have cake for her bday!!!! omg that is soooo close!

So I have 2 goals for the week.. 1: let her ella try to go back to sleep on her own  .... idk if i can do it though it is going to be sooooo hard.........
2: post pics!  I have many I've been meaning to do but they are on my computer and I am at work posting recently.. inconvenient but it happens..

So it was a good monday so far and a busy week ahead!!  Enjoy the cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment