Thursday, September 20, 2012

love fall

I must say that I am loving this weather. 60-70degrees sunny and a breeze.  How can it not get any better!!

Fall may be my favorite season.. although I think I say that about each season in the beginning at least.

Ella is loving it also though! Her first one and her favorite thing? Picking up crunchy leaves and .. crunching them followed by trying to eat them.  It is so fun and amazing when her face and eyes light up when she sees leaves and feels the breeze on her face.  She even crawled in the grass a little! Now that we have some that isn't brown.

It makes me smile to drive down our street in the fall. It's an older neighbourhood so trees line it.. maples oaks mainly and they are just starting to turn and it looks beautiful. We used to have a crab apple tree in our front yard.. but it fell the other year so now there is q tree missing in the line but still makes me smile.

On a side note... We went out to eat on Monday night and ella dropped my phone... The screen cracked! But with some scotch tape and a screen protector it is still usable ... at least until I get a new one when we are back from Texas. Which only reminds me of all I need to do before we go!  May discuss this later but for now if you are able... Enjoy autumn which officially starts on Saturday!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments:

Post a Comment