Monday, November 12, 2012

Daddy and baby

My two favorite people in the world are having a daddy/daughter afternoon. Wishing I was with them but very glad I'm able to be supportive by being with my grandma and dad at the mayo hospital in Rochester, MN.

My grandma was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer about 3 years ago. I've only missed a few appointments with her. She's doing great. She turns 90 in January!

Ella and dada are visiting grandma and playing with the puppies. It's cold out but they may go for a walk. Dada loves his time with her and Ella adores her daddy more and more every day. I can't wait until I get home to spend some time with them too!

This coming weekend I'm going to Kansas City to visit miss Mattie and I'm so excited but I'm gonna be away from my baby Ella. I hope I can make it through the whole weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment