Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Current Read!

Well I finished Dracula and loved it and am now onto this interesting little find from halfpricebooks :)

Title: What Your Stuff Says About You: Snoop
Author: Sam Gosling
Genre: ??

 I keep coming back to this book.  I read a few chapters and then I set it down for a few months... not sure why.  It is interesting to me.  It kind of explains to you how you can learn about people just from looking at their areas of living/working... such as a bathroom or an office.  It's interesting to me because I like to snoop at peoples house.. beware :)  but also I want to see how my areas look to others.  It kind of reads like a textbook to me.. which may be why its taking me so long to finish it.  I tell you what I've read is good.  I do wish there were a few more examples of what hes talking about, but for the most part I get the picture.  So if you are looking for a different type of book to read, check it out!

Snoopology

No comments:

Post a Comment