Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Post!

I can't believe I'm starting a blog.  That is the first thing that came to my mind after I opened my account...  however, I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now trying to decide if I should or shouldn't, if people would actually read it, if it would benefit me and my family, and if it would somehow jeopardize my family or hurt us in some way.  I decided I should because I want to and it seems to help clear my head and organize my thoughts!  Then I realized that it didn't matter if people actually read it.  I would love people to, but it isn't necessary in my mind at the moment.  And I don't know how it will benefit or jeopardize or hurt anyone... so why not?

If, if, if... that one little word is the reason I was nervous to start a blog.  I don't like to use that word, but it came up A LOT!  I try to live my life by not worrying about the past, present, or future.  I plan ahead as much as I can, and I enjoy my present, and learn from my past... but there is no point to wondering about the 'ifs' in life.

Let me tell you a little about my life... My husband, Michael, and I have been together since I was in high school and we got married in 2008.  In November of 2011, we welcomed our first, and possibly only, child.  Her name is Ella and she is the cutest thing in the world.  We also have 2 great dogs.  Max is a lab mix and weighs about 90lbs (hes overweight.. oops!) and Fresco is a toy fox terrier (about 13lbs.) and they complete my family.  I spend every Wednesday with my little brother by way of helping him with school, while my mom spends time with Ella.  I spend every Saturday with my dad doing 'chores' which is really going shopping for random items.  I work Monday-Friday part time and my husband works Wednesday-Sunday full time.  We make it work and love our life together!

As a preview, in future posts, goals will be a big focus I believe... including goals for life, relationships, finances, house improvements, self, animals, career, prayer, and a few other areas!

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment